Where to Find a Yard Ramp in Oklahoma
If you’re looking to purchase new or used or rent a yard ramp in Oklahoma, including all other loading dock equipment, contact The Yard Ramp Site today.
Oklahoma businesses of all shapes and sizes trust in the dependable, high-quality loading dock equipment from The Yard Ramp Site. As an American made company, we have more than 60 years of experience and we’re eager to help other American business owners succeed.
Here, you can learn more about our great material handling equipment available in Oklahoma.
The YARD RAMP Site Loading Dock Equipment in Oklahoma
The YARD RAMP Site offers distribution across Oklahoma. Whether you’re in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, or Broken Arrow, our customers receive affordable, speedy delivery. Our loading dock equipment includes:
- All types of yard ramps, including portable ramps, truck and forklift ramps, and dock-to-ground ramps.
- Ramps are available in a range of different models based on varying widths, heights, lengths, and weight capacities.
- Choose between steel or aluminum ramps and enjoy products loaded with safety and efficiency features.
- Additional equipment includes edge of dock levelers, lift tables and dock lifts, rail boards and dock boards, and more.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when the loading area is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight-foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- The hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). It provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long-distance towing.
- Optional. It provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long-distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!
The YARD RAMP Site provides custom steel manufacturing services, with an expert team of in-house engineers and a state-of-the-art, high-tech 70,000 sq. ft. facility. Call our team at 800-321-4968 to learn more about all of our great loading dock equipment and yard ramps in Oklahoma.