Where to Find a Yard Ramp in Louisiana
If you’re looking to purchase new or used or rent a yard ramp in Louisiana, including all other loading dock equipment, contact The Yard Ramp Site today. Louisiana businesses across dozens of different industries depend on the rugged, high-quality loading dock equipment from TheYard RampSite.
We also offer custom steel manufacturing services, providing tailor-made products for difficult problems or unusual specifications and circumstances. With a 70,000 sq. ft., state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and an expert team of in-house engineers, we’ll provide you with creative solutions.
Yard Ramps from The YARD RAMP Site in Louisiana
The YARD RAMP Site produces a huge range of material handling equipment, including:
- Yard ramps, mobile ramps and platforms, forklift ramps, truck ramps, dock-to-ground ramps, and more.
- Our ramps are made from either aluminum or steel and are available in a spectrum of sizes and weight capacities. They’re also loaded with safety features and unique touches.
- Additional types of equipment available include edge of dock levelers, lift tables, dock lifts, dockboards and railboards, and more.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when loading area is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight-foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- The hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most forklift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). It provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long-distance towing.
- Optional. It provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long-distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!
With a presence in the state of Louisiana, your business can take advantage of affordable and fast delivery. Whether you’re in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, or anywhere else, we’re here for you. With our dependable, built to last products, you’ll quickly see that maintenance needs are minimal.
Give us a call at 800-321-4968 to learn more about our high-quality yard ramps and we’ll be happy to provide you with the information and assistance you need to get started.