Where to Find an Efficient Dock Ramp in Nebraska
If you’re looking to purchase new or used or rent a yard ramp in Nebraska, including all other loading dock equipment, contact The Yard Ramp Site today.
Businesses across many different industries spread across the state of Nebraska, depend on industry-leading material handling equipment from The Yard Ramp Site. In addition to the great selection of loading dock equipment we offer, we also have a state of the art 70,000 sq. ft. custom steel fabrication facility. Our facility is ready to provide you with a special, custom-made solution.
The YARD RAMP Site Yard Ramps & Loading Dock Equipment
Our current lineup of equipment offers:
- Mobile and portable ramps, forklift ramps, truck ramps, dock-to-ground ramps, portable platforms, and more.
- Choose between steel or aluminum, along with various heights, lengths, widths, and weight capacities.
- Feature rich products with side curbs, deck grating, level offs, lips, pneumatic tires, positioning sleeves, and more.
- Additional loading dock equipment such as edge of dock levelers, dock boards, rail boards, etc.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when the loading area is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight-foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- The hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most forklift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). It provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long-distance towing.
- Optional. It provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long-distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!
With our large distribution network, The Yard Ramp Site’s products are always accessible to you and your company. From Omaha, Bellevue, Lincoln, and to each corner of the state, we offer affordable, speedy delivery.
Contact The YARD RAMP Site by calling us at 800-321-4968. We’ll help you get started and show you more about why we’re the leading choice for Nebraska yard ramps.